Benefits of being a volunteer
- Preferential price for volunteers at only $25 usd
- Contact with more than 50 international speakers.
- Training in specialized areas.
- Access to beer party social event.
- Volunteer Certificate.
- And much more!
- Support the organization and distribution of materials.
- Assist and support in the registration area.
- Guide and support the participants.
- Monitor the entrance to the rooms and provide support in case of setbacks that may occur during the educational sessions, keynote sessiones and other activities.
- Support in the workshops (Monday, November 14th and Tuesday, November 15th).
- Support the speakers.
- Support in the Expo Parques area.
Volunteer schedule: (only one day).
- Monday, November 14, 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Quota 10 volunteers)
- Tuesday, November 15, 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Quota 10 volunteers)
- Wednesday, November 16, 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Quota 10 volunteers)
- Thursday, November 17, 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Quota 10 volunteers)
- Friday, November 18, 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Quota 10 volunteers)
Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your turn starts.
Food, transportation, and lodging:
- Except for the food that will be provided in the workshops and beer party, each volunteer is responsible for their own food.
- Transfers to and from the congress center and other program activities will be the responsibility of each one. (For workshops, transportation from the congress will be included)
- Lodging is the responsibility of each volunteer.
Dress code is casual and comfortable.
What do you need to be a volunteer?
- Enroll in the volunteer program on the established dates.
- Fill out the volunteer form.
- Be available to volunteer for at least one day of the Congress.
- Attend online training. (This training is essential)
- Comply with the times and shifts to the activities of the congress.
- Knowledge of the English language. (At least intermediate level).
- Complete the volunteer form.
- Select the shift (1) available that you prefer. By selecting the turn, you agree to fulfill it and there can be no changes.
- Leave your personal data. All fields are required.
- Wait for a confirmation email, with the discount code for your registration to the congress.
- Attend online volunteer training. The congress team will contact you to let you know the day and time available for the training. Attendance to the volunteer training is a must.