Covid-19 measures during WUP Congress 2022
The Organizing Committee of the WUP Congress 2022 has aligned itself with the protocols of the local (city of Monterrey), national and international health authorities to prevent and mitigate the effects of the pandemic that is currently being experienced in the country against the COVID-19.
Your health and safety are very important to us, and we have implemented sanitary measures to carry out our event successfully, thus avoiding any risk of contagion from the coronavirus. We will have:
- Sanitizing mats at the entrances to the enclosure
- Infrared thermographic camera for body temperature detection
- Facility cleaning
- Capacity control in the use of facilities
Recommendations for participants
We want you safe! Follow the instructions to make your experience at WUP Congress a safe and reliable space for you and others.
Before entering the rooms, you must:
- Pass the temperature check
- Use antibacterial gel
- Make sure your mask is placed correctly
During the event try to:
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Always wear your mask correctly
- Constantly wash hands and use antibacterial gel
- When coughing or sneezing, use the sneeze etiquette
- Do not share personal items with other people
- Avoid crowds
- Do not shake hands, kiss or hug
- Keep 1.5 meters from other people
- Avoid socializing in groups of more than 4 people
- Avoid staying more than 15 minutes in a group
- Monitor your health daily
We remind you that:
- The use of face masks is mandatory
- Rooms are sanitized every 30 minutes
- The capacity is limited.
If you feel sick, please do not participate in person this helps prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases such as COVID-19.
Recommendations for national and international travelers
- Stay away from demonstrations, follow the instructions of the authorities, and consult local media to be informed.
- Bring a copy of your passport and identity documents and save a digital copy in your email, leave a copy to your relatives, so that you have a reference in case of loss. Store personal documents and valuables in a safe place.
- When taking taxis, check that the vehicles are properly registered. Hire a taxi from your hotel or through mobile phone applications. It is important to note that using unregistered vehicles significantly increases the risk of being a victim of robbery and express kidnapping.
- For those who wish to acquire a tourist package, it is suggested to verify that the persons or companies have the proper tourist registration, since natural persons cannot commercialize them.
- It is recommended not to deliver personal information on credit cards or any means of payment, through any type of virtual channel: telephone, email, and cell phone, among others.